Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Displaying Variable Spread on Chart


Enough with the conversion of the old MT4 indicators to MT5. I’ve decided to ad something new today. One of my site’s visitors asked me to make some working MT5 indicator that would display the spread on the chart (which is really useful for variable spreads). I’ve created this indicator both for MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. You can use it to be always able to see the real actual spread on the currency pair you are trading. You can modify almost all display parameters and it will work with the additional digit quotes too. Maybe I shouldn’t be making an indicator out of it, and it would work fine as a script, but I believe that in this case the indicator allows more flexibility and probably some future upgrades:

No comments:

Post a Comment